2.14.2008

Happy Birthday

To TWO(2) of my favorite people!

(1) LONI ANNE - who is 21 years old! I'm going to let you be my favorite sister today! Yup, that's right, but just for today, so don't get your hopes up! Anyways...I love you so much. You're more than a blessing to me. My children love you - and that could only mean one thing - they're still young! Thank you for being a better example to me than I ever was to you. You're such a strong and beautiful woman. I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father for letting me be your sister!



(2) DAVEY KAMINSKI - who is - uh, haha, I don't know to be honest with you! Anyways, I love you Davey - and although you probably aren't going to read this or will probably never know this is even here - I want you to know I think about you everyday! You have always had a special place in my heart. I know you are an amazing man. I hope you know how grateful I am to be a part of your family. You know that I am always here for you - I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday to Loni Anne and Davey!!!

We love you!!!
The Howard's
chad,Wendi,Chase, Claire and Cole

Wendi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.