8.30.2010

Trying to find my GOOVE!

So lately, I've been way out of it!!  I've lost all ability to write a song!!  I just can't do it!!  I used to be able to write something so true, beautiful, and impressive in twenty minutes or less!!  Now, I can't even write a hook!!  It's kind of sad...I can feel what I want to write inside, but for some reason, it's not coming out of my fingers!!  I can't even seem to write a blog for goodness sake!!  I've written a few posts, but haven't published them, because, well...they were terrible...and now I'm afraid this one is as well!!

I've been working on my website, projects for family members, being involved with PTO, sticking to a strict schedule, and everything else.  I've lost myself somewhere in between all of that.  There seems to be so much I need and want to do but never enough of me to go around, or enough money, or enough time!!  I guess this has been the song of many women through the ages though...and I guess that just means that life is just as it should be...I don't know...

I do know that if I could, I wouldn't change a thing right now!  My husband is the greatest!  My kiddos are the sweetest!  They make me happy!

But hopefully, sometime in the near future...I'll find my groove...you know, where you feel yourself gliding through the tasks of the day and being over productive while humming and smiling all the day long...and never snapping at anyone?!  HAHAHAHA!!  That just sounds too good to be true!!  Someday, I'm gonna write a song that keeps us all going strong...where we never lose our groove!  Someday, when I'm not so busy!! 


Here is evidence that I've had a groove before!!

No comments: